Zulystiawati is Prestigious Session Speaker at IN4OBE Global Summit 2022
Dr. Zulystiawati is currently an assistant professor at the Education Management Department, Faculty of Education, Unviersitas Negeri Gorontalo, Indonesia. She joined the department in 2012 after moving from Regional Civil Service and Education Training Agency and District Office.
She received her Med.(Lead. Mgmt.) and PhD both in Education Leadership and Management from Flinders University, Australia. Her research areas are in Leadership (especially Women in Leadership, Leadership in Gender and Research Studies and Youth Leadership for Social Studies), Educational Management (Especially Educational and Strategic Planning) and Organziational Design (especially in Learning, Agile Organizational and Knowledge Management).
She has published her works in research publications (national and international journals) including the International Journal of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Budapest International Research and Critics Institute (BIRCI-Journal):
Humanities and Social Sciences and Jurnal Manajemen (Indonesia). Her latest works include:
(1) Women in Leadership: Leadership Barriers Faced by Female Leaders and managers in Gorantalo Higher Education (2020).
(2) Managing Studies: Reflective Learning Through Personal Journal and Logs (2020).
(3) Tale of Two Walls: Young Women Leaders and Leadership Positions in Gorontalo Universities (2020).
(4) To Be Ok or Not to Be Ok: The Youth Leaders’ Perception on Mental Health.
(5) Exploring Higher Education Students’ Perception on Youth Employability (A Case study in Gorantalo Higher Education).
(6) The Dark Tower: Investigating Student Inability of Self-checking in Plagiarism (2021).
(7) The Young Female Leaders: Exploring the Voice of the Youth Leaders in Gorantalo HE (2021).
(8) Gonrantalo Teachers’ Well Being During the Pandemic Covid-19 (2022).
(9) Learning English During the Covid-19 Pandemic: Exploring Barriers and Opportunities.