Prof. Hayat I. M. Gommaa is Prestigious Sessions Speaker at IN4OBE Global Summit 2022
Professor Hayat I. M. Gommaa is Professor at the Department of Nursing sciences, Faculty of allied health sciences, College of Medical Sciences at Ahmadu Bello University – Nigeria. Zaria. She completed her Doctorate of Nursing Science (Ph.D.), 1998 from Cairo University, Faculty of Nursing, Cairo, Egypt.
Master’s Degree in Nursing (M. Sc.), 1991 from Cairo University, Faculty of Nursing, Cairo, Egypt, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B. Sc.), 1981, from the High Institute of Nursing, Cairo UniversityShe is a Fellow of the African Institute of Public Health professionals, Nigeria with working experiences in Egypt, Sultanate of Oman, Kingdom Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Jordan, UK, Libya and Nigeria.
She was the immediate former Head of the department Nursing Science. Faculty of allied health sciences college of Medicine, Ahmadu Bello University. Nigeria, Zaria. She is currently working as postgraduate programs coordinator department Nursing Science. She is a member of the World Wide Universities, Canada. Member of G4 midwifery group WHO Focal person of the family welfare Afrohealth Optonat Initiative, Nigeria. Member in African Child Migration Research Network .Canada. Member of Afrohealth Optonat Initiative, Nigeria. Resource person of Maternal, Adolescent, Reproductive and Child health initiative (MARCH), Nigeria.
- A reviewer for the International Journal of Gynaecology & Obstetrics.
- A reviewer for Journal of paediatric nursing
- A reviewer for Port Saied faculty of nursing journal
- Northern Nigerian ambassador to the Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Care Foundation
- Worked as Nursing consultant of Al-Dar Hospital KSA
- Worked as Chairperson of the department of Maternal and child Health Nursing, Faculty of Nursing, Cairo University
- Worked as assistance Director of the Educational Development Centre, Faculty of Nursing, and Cairo University
- Worked as Chairperson of the dept. of Maternal and child Health Nursing, Faculty of Nursing, Mu,tah University Mu,tah Jordan
- Worked as deputy director of Sur nursing institution Sultanate of Oman
- Visiting professor in some accredited universities in Egypt, KSA, Jordan and Nigeria
- Worked as Executive Facilitator of the African leader training program faculty of nursing with collaboration of JIACA,
- Worked as Consultant in USAID Integrated reproductive health services project
- Worked as Training specialist in USAID Integrated reproductive health services project
- Worked as Assistant manager of Man Power Development Project For Nurses MONP Egypt – Cairo
- Worked as Consultant for the Middle East Health Care Support Services Egypt
- Worked as Executive Facilitator In The Faculty And Leadership Development Project
- Worked as Committee Member of The Educational Development Centre Committee Board (JHPIEGO) Faculty of Nursing Cairo University
- Worked as Director of Educational Development Centre Faculty of Nursing Cairo University
- Worked as Committee Member In EmOC Initiative TOT Workshop For Nurses Trainers Minia , Assuit & Sohag Governorates (UNICIF)
- Worked as Facilitator In The NORAD Project 0f The Project woman’s health
- Review and Upgrading of Teaching / Learning Material For The Course in Midwifery And Community ,Technical Institute 0f Nursing ,Cairo & Alexandria (WHO) World Health Organization
- Contribute in writing chapters in book , note lectures in Arabic and English