Prof. Dr. Suparna Sanyal Mukherjee is Prestigious Session Speaker at IN4OBE Global Summit 2022
Prof. Dr. Suparna Sanyal Mukherjee completed B. Sc, B. Ed, M. Sc, M. Ed, PhD ( In Social Anthropology), Pursuing D. Sc.
The first ever researcher in the Country who has completed her Doctoral Research on the topic of “Impact of Indian Forest Act on the Tribes”.
The research was a symphony of the 9.78℅ Tribal Population (2011 Census).
Published 65 research articles in the National and International peer reviewed journals, scopus accredited.
Former Chairperson and Managing Director on a Multiple Project. Secretary & Head Education of Howrah Suparna a National level NGO.
Completed Diploma in Vocal, Dance, Russian Language (stood Ist class first).
Represent West Bengal in National Table Tennis Championship ( Veterans). Choreographer. Completed In Service Museum Training from Calcutta Museum Kolkata.
Received 3 times Gold Medal in the Indian Classical Dance and 2 Times as a Research Scholar from USA.
Accredited by the Who’s Who
1. Indo-American vol 1
2. Indo- European vol 2
3. Reference Asia vol 9
Associate Professor and HoD Education
Former Head PhD Cell and HOD Social Sciences Academic Coordinator).
Teaching, Supervising PhD scholars.
The present status relating to my research guidance-
Thesis Awarded -3
Thesis Submitted -2
Pre-submission completed -2
Supervise project proposal of IGNOU’s students.
Awards Received –
1. Mahasweta Debi Samsad Smarak Samman 2018.
2. Governor of West Bengal’s greetings with Book releasing.
3. Inspiring Citizen Award 2019.
4. Research Excellence Award 2019.
5. 9th Global Education Excellence Award 2020.
6. Global Teaching Excellence Award 2020. 7.Asian Education Award 2021.
8. Best Researcher Award 2021.
9. Real Super Women Award 2021.
10. Rashtriya Prerana Award 2021.
11. Mahatma Gandhi Shanti Doot Samman 2021.
12. International Education Award 2021.
13. SAARC Birlliance Award 2022
14. Viswa Guru Bharat Rashtriya Prerana Award 2022.
15. Education Icon Award 2022.
16. Banglar Gourav Award 2022.
Life member of the Asiatic Society, INCAA, ASI, ISCA, ISR, InSc, Founder Member of- Howrah Suparna & INCAA. Member- National Library, IASSI, ABI (USA).
Nominated Member to the State Vigilance & Monitoring Committee, V& MC Cell Dept. Of Rural Development GOI.
Published several Books. Continuing different projects.