Mira Sood is Prestigious Sessions Speaker at IN4OBE Global Summit 2022
Mira Sood has been working in the field of Education for the past 28 years and am deeply enriched in each area of education, music, theatre and literature. She is versatile, believes in giving attention to detail and provide highest quality to the task delegated and believes in utilising her knowledge and experience to the fullest thereby adding value to the learning endeavours by way of instilling fun quotient, curiosity quotient, creativity quotient and problem-solving quotient in each child.
With a rich experience in teaching, administration, training, creating and consulting for different educational institutes and companies, she has been contributing to the use of technology in Education. A firm belief in : “Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression”, I am on the path to creating impressionable content for children of all age groups, which can be easily accessed by them on tech platforms thus enabling a better learning experience and outcome.
Previously, she was Content Head of eVidyaloka, strategize Content creation, content curation and Content management for providing ready to consume Content to rural children, urban children who are underprivileged and any other child who wishes to learn from eVidyaloka’s various learning platforms. The content created is in various regional languages. Video content based on a robust VAK model to help children engage effectively in the learning process, DOK modelled worksheets to assess the children on competencies and strategizing the learning outcomes through real time self assessment based quizzes are important features of the student app being developed for children across the length and breadth of the country.
Mira Sood’s key skills are:
- Designing Customised Curriculum for Content creation for Edtech products. Guiding content creators to frame relevant and challenging content. Reviewing content to move to final stage.
- Overlooking the SME team’s work and enabling all SMEs to achieve targets.
- Designing and creating tutorials. Creating and conducting workshops on Training the trainer programs.
- Collaborate with instructional designers, subject matter experts, Marketing, HR and other staff to direct, design develop and lead media-rich learning objects that combine text, graphics, animation, and simulation, audio and video lessons.
- Manage the planning, design, development and implementation of instructional multimedia in collaboration with cross functional divisions and departments.
- Design and develop effective instructional interactions to create interactive, engaging course content, simulations for software, tools etc. while collaborating with different teams.
- Develop dynamic documented management processes for e-learning project files, demarcation of course content for different levels, scheduling the updating of training courses which require renewal, content management and curation.
- Monitor and report effectiveness of all training programs.
- Support and maintain the global knowledge base and repository for best practice documents, key tools and templates
- Translate needs analysis and functional specifications into detailed course designs
- Create operational reviews of content and analysis of user engagement.
- Work with LMS vendors and other similar vendors.
- Prepare and present project status reports to training department, management and stakeholders for better and enhanced learning experiences.
- Organising inception and training programs for new recruits to on board them to their role.